[Herky] Final Minnesota 102 Iowa 95 OT

OJHawkeye OJHawkeye at mchsi.com
Fri Dec 25 20:21:16 PST 2020

Based on last several games, I think starting lineup should be Toussaint, Fredrick, Wiesbaden, Ke Murry and Garza.  Connor and Bohannon can sub out front and Patrick and Nunge down low.Sent from my  U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Dennis VanLangen <dvanlangen at verizon.net> Date: 12/25/20  9:53 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: herky at lists.herky.net Subject: Re: [Herky] Final Minnesota 102 Iowa 95 OT It seemed just about every FG that Iowa made was closely contested. Not so much on the other side.Dennis v.Sent from my iPhoneOn Dec 25, 2020, at 10:41 PM, SRINIVAS REDDY Chirra <hawkeye_fan at hotmail.com> wrote:

Simply put we were outcoached in the last few minutes of regulation and in OT.

Our guards are a liability if the threes are not falling and that hurts Garza’s game as he is easily double and triple teamed.

Still do not feel comfortable with our in game adjustments and identification of the hot shooter.

This loss is a big let down to the team.

Big10 title is not going to be easy at all.

Need to play Toussaint ad the starter and Bohannon come off the bench.

Disappointed how we let the game slip in last few seconds. 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

Get Outlook for iOS