[Herky] Big Ten Postpones Fall Sports

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Wed Aug 12 12:47:50 PDT 2020

I can’t go with the reasoning.  Football players are exposed to many types of injuries that could be life-long.  It doesn’t matter anymore, but I can’t see why they couldn’t go forward with all kinds of testing and rules, etc.  Are these players going to be monks while they are not playing football?

Personally, I cannot get hyped with a spring season.  That’s for baseball and track.  It will not be the same and I don’t think the intensity would be there.

I am disappointed beyond belief.

Keith