[Herky] Iowa Basketball --Garza

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Mon Aug 3 15:52:03 PDT 2020

We Iowa fans have been lucky to have watched so many fine young men who have exhibited class personalities along with athletic achievements and academic success.  Luka Garza is one of them.

I am so proud that he has handled this whole situation with maturity and humbleness.  He praises his parents, coaches and teammates.  He appears so sincere while he considers himself so lucky.

Not all people, athletes included, have the luxury of being surrounded by loving families and the right kind of friends.  They have to grow a lot when they attend college.  Look where Ronnie Lester came from and what a wonderful citizen he has been after college.  There are so many others.

Let’s enjoy this season (hopefully, we have one) with this outstanding group of student-athletes.  Let the luck of the Irish shine down on them and give them some good breaks.

Keith O’Voigts

--
https://www.avg.com