[Herky] O Line

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Sat Oct 26 21:17:04 PDT 2019

I don't think anyone imagined that with the stable of running backs and fairly experienced O-line we would have such a sorry running game.  If we can't run, we cannot beat good teams.

Is it the guard/center/guard area that we are so weak?  Are the running backs just too slow or not quick enough to hit holes?  I just can't understand why they have so much trouble.  It really hurts the passing game when the running game is impotent.

Someone please enlighten me.

Keith Voigts