[Herky] Final Michigan 10 Iowa 3

Rick Neufeld Rneuf at netins.net
Sat Oct 5 17:13:45 PDT 2019

We made too many mistakes. Some were caused but some weren't  4 turnovers, 8 sacks given up and when did you see a game where Iowa committed that many penalties.  Ferentz has said it many times, when the other team has more 4-5 stars you have to play a near perfect game and we didn't !

They will Rally and beat PS.

Rick