[Herky] More on Stanley

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Thu Oct 3 11:30:06 PDT 2019

Over the years, like many others, I’ve been concerned with his accuracy.  The rest of his game is stellar.

He was selected to attend the Manning Academy for QBs down here in my neck of the woods.  He acknowledges, and I concur, that the camp really helped his game and his throwing.  I have noticed his improvement in throws on the run.

With that said, our own Cajun Cannon, Bobby Hebert (a-behr), has said on his radio show that “you can’t teach accuracy”.  You either have it or you don’t.  I think that also applies to shooting in basketball.

I hope all his other great qualities make up for his mis-hits on the long ball.   I don’t share the HUS just yet and look forward to his leadership to bring a victory Saturday at Michigan.

BTW, a third generation Manning, a HS QB, is reported to be better than any of the older generation Mannings.

Keith Voigts