[Herky] The Kinnick Experience

June Hauck jehauck at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 1 17:32:33 PDT 2019

I hadn’t been to an Iowa game sine 2013, so when last Saturday’s game coincided with a family reunion in West Branch, I took the opportunity for a road trip.  Got great tickets beneath the press box.  Stayed at a hotel right next to the Hawkeye Express Depot so got to ride the train to and from the game.  So convenient!
I couldn’t believe how much the college game experience has changed.  Almost like being at a pro game with all the videos, music, fan cams, etc.  But when the band comes on the field playing “On Iowa” it still sends chills down my spine.  Oh and I also got to stop by Gwen and Suzanne’s tailgate.  All in all a fantastic weekend!
June H.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone