[Herky] Final: San Diego State 83 Iowa 73 Box Score

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sat Nov 30 13:28:30 PST 2019

Joe was 2-10 from the field and had 4 turnovers which is why I did not mention him.  He was 9-9 from the FT line which is really good to see from your PG.  He really plays hard on defense and you have to like the energy he brings to the offense. As he continues to play I think the game will slow down for him and he will be really help Iowa.  With Nunge, Patrick and probably JaBo (in 6 more games) out Connor will need to play more 3 and Joe will be our full time PG.