[Herky] Final Iowa 71 Texas Tech 61

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Fri Nov 29 15:19:28 PST 2019

Bohannon started this season with 264 and now has 274, 100 less than the 374 career three pointers of Jon Diebler of Ohio State. If he can get another ten or so in the next 5 games, he might have a shot next year. Making 90 next year will be no sure thing. If he does sit and Patrick McCaffery does as well, Iowa will have only 8 players left in the rotation, which is not many. However, Bohannon is clearly not 100%.