[Herky] Takeaways from Iowa’s 85-59 victory over Cal Poly

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sun Nov 24 18:25:26 PST 2019

Right now I think he is the best all around back court player they have.  He is their best defender. He is a pure shooter. He is a good passer and takes care of the ball.  While I agree that we need to see a bigger sample size I will note that he was able to defend the DePaul guards who are probably as quick as they will see this year (along with scoring 16 points against them)