[Herky] This sucks

Scott Werling scw969 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 9 17:20:27 PST 2019

Iowa will lose to Ninny & Illanoy, maybe beat Nuhbraksuh...maybe.

So disappointed with this team.  Such potential.  And nothing.  Barta needs to go, clean house and be done with it.

Thanks for all your years, Kirk.  Thanks for letting your boys play for Iowa. They were pretty good.  But the program has gone stagnant.  We aren't progressing.  Minny is better by far.  Illinois is better than they've been in a long time.  Same ol' same ol' and this year we went backwards.

Sorry gang but very disgusted with this O.  Thank god the D has been very good (for the most part).  The D just ran out of gas today.

Scott