[Herky] Rest of season

June Hauck jehauck at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 9 14:36:43 PST 2019

Yep, I can see us finishing 8-4 at best
June

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, November 9, 2019, 4:34 PM, Jeff Napier <jnapier111 at outlook.com> wrote:

#yiv1241041669 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}
WI is the better team.  Iowa defense is getting manhandled and will run out of gas in the 4th qtr..  Unless WI turns the ball over multiple times in the second half they will win this going away.
I watched MN for the first time and they sure look like a better team than Iowa also.