[Herky] Halftime Michigan 40 Iowa 27

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sat Mar 16 08:19:02 PDT 2019

I think it is apples and oranges when you try to compare the men's game where it is played above the rim and every shot is going to be contested and women's  where that is not the case.

I am thinking that the men don't have a very high BB IQ.  During the first part of the game they are scoring consistently inside and the 3 pointers are not falling. The game is close.  So let's start quick shooting 3 pointers rather than run the offense and get the ball inside.

The other thing about Iowa is that I always knew that they would fight to the very end. There have been lots of teams that were not very good but I was still proud of them because they fought.  I am not sure I can say that about this team.