[Herky] Women's BB Championship

donelias at juno.com donelias at juno.com
Tue Mar 12 10:32:20 PDT 2019

Thanks, June, for the info.  I saw Gwen's postbefore I saw yours so I can view it via YouTube.(My messages are presented in backwardsorder so I didn't see your post until after I sawGwen's. I'm a dumb old man so I don't know whatWatchespn is or how to use it.  I tried but didn'tget anywhere but the YouTube solution is great. Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don Elias