[Herky] Final Rutgers 86 Iowa 72

June Hauck jehauck at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 3 15:07:13 PST 2019

Thanks Jeff I like your optimism!! Go Hawks!!
June

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

#yiv3983479788 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}The late season swoon is like the idea that the QB gets worse the longer they are in the program. Neither are true but we tend to remember the times when it does happen. A couple of games ago we were talking about what a good Feb it was.  This is not the first time that they have lost two in a row. Both were followed by 4 game wining streaks. Let see if they can fight back like they did the previous two times this year.