[Herky] Final Rutgers 86 Iowa 72

Bill Yost oldxbbc1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 09:18:14 PST 2019

Was at the game and felt like it was a wasted three hour trip. Rutgers
freshman and sophomores looked quicker, faster and more aggressive. Crowd
tried to be vocal but Iowa never gave them a chance. Cook not playing with
any emotion and we stood around on offense not getting any movement.
Defenders were on JBlike a dirty shirt. Don’t know what’s up with Moss.
Frustrating game and drive home.