[Herky] Final Rutgers 86 Iowa 72

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Sat Mar 2 19:41:18 PST 2019

I just cannot figure out what happens late in the year each and every year.  Do the other teams learn what we are doing offensively and devise defenses to stop us because we don’t change?  Is the defense just out of gas and intensity?

The zone today was pitiful after being so good earlier.  How many times did Rutgers pass to the big on the line, who then hit a wide open teammate in the corner for an uncontested 3?  Time after time after time.  You could see it coming.  Simple offense, no D.

So disappointing.  I just hope the intensity comes back for the BTT and NCAA.  Right now this is a time not close to a Sweet Sixteen potential.

Keith Voigts

 <https://www.facebook.com/kvoigtscommerial/>