[Herky] Final Michigan State 82 Iowa 67

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Fri Jan 25 09:44:32 PST 2019

Agree.  If just 3 or 4 three’s would have dropped along with a few bunnies that were missed, we would have had a real game.  MSU might have won, but it would have been a much more competitive second half.

You can blame the defense and rebounding for good reason, but the shooting was off and I think that was the primary difference in the game.

Keith