[Herky] Quotes: Fran McCaffery and Illinois head coach Brad Underwood

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Mon Jan 21 06:57:23 PST 2019

BRAD UNDERWOOD OPENING STATEMENT

That's being taken out to the woodshed and whooped today. I've said it many times, I think Iowa is one of the top three teams in our league talent wise.

UNDERWOOD ON WHY HE WENT TO WATCH WIESKAMP'S PREGAME ROUTINE

“I’m fascinated with guys who can make baskets. I sat out there and watched him at the free-throw line hit about 19 (jumpshots) in a row and I don’t think any of them hit the rim. And I said, ‘I’m going to make myself sick because he’s on the opposing team,’

https://247sports.com/college/iowa/LongFormArticle/Iowa-Hawkeyes-Basketball-Quotes-Fran-McCaffery-Brad-Underwood-Joe-Wieskamp-Big-Ten--128111326/#128111326_8