[Herky] Final Iowa 72 Ohio State 62 with Box Score

Dennis VanLangen dvanlangen at verizon.net
Sat Jan 12 14:25:32 PST 2019

I really liked the way they changed defenses, sometimes subtly. For example, on the 3/4 press, they trapped until the offense got across the line, then fell back to zone. Then, with just under 10 minutes left, they put on very aggressive trapping after Ohio St got past mid-court. BTW, I love the way Weiskamp plays the point on the press. The big guys did a great job on K. Wesson, really frustrated him. Offensively, Bohannon and Baer had bad shooting days, but Iowa got a ton of high percentage shots in the paint. Great team effort. I haven’t yet heard the injury report for Cook.
Dennis v.

Sent from my iPhone