[Herky] Final Purdue 86 Iowa 70 Box Score

dvanlangen at verizon.net dvanlangen at verizon.net
Thu Jan 3 21:50:42 PST 2019

When the Hawkeyes get more defensive pressure in conference play, they expend a lot more energy on offense.  Then they get back to lazy mode on defense, similar to last year. Bohannon, Wieskamp, Moss, and Baer still seem to lack defensive skills on stopping dribble penetration.

I hope Garza is ready to get minutes in the upcoming game on Sunday.

Dennis v.