[Herky] View from Mississippi

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Wed Jan 2 15:27:34 PST 2019

This is typical from the Mississippi State point of view:
Bulldogs Throw Away Outback Bowl
https://247sports.com/college/mississippi-state/Article/18-Mississippi-State-is-upset-27-22-as-Iowa-takes-advantage-of-Bulldog-self-inflicted-mistakes-127173168/

Keith will be able to tell his friends that Iowa got more than the 13 points they predicted.Of course, 17 of those points came after MS turnovers. But both of Mississippi State's touchdowns came after Iowa turnovers.