[Herky] Final Ohio State 90 Iowa 70

ojhawkeye at mchsi.com ojhawkeye at mchsi.com
Tue Feb 26 18:41:31 PST 2019

I think we play better without Cook.  He doesn't have an outside shot and his defense is horrible (he is lazy and doesn't get off his feet).  Tonight he couldn't hold on to the ball, missed easy shots, and as usual didn't pass back out when defense collapsed.  Kriener is a much better defender and given more playing time, would be a better player.  Plus he can shoot from anywhere.  Also couldn't understand why Baer didn't get more playing time.  Best defender and real offensive threat.