[Herky] Iowa OSU

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sun Feb 24 20:38:48 PST 2019

Lee has been dealing with something this year (most rumors are that it is mono or something like that). He does not have the strength or conditioning he normally does.  The big question is whether he will be back to or at least close to full strength by  NCAA's. If he is not I really question if he will win title #2.

Iowa did not look good in this meet.  Lugo and Marinelli were the only ones that I give a good grade. Young was okay but he get a couple of quick TDs and then seems to shut down. In the other 7 weights I think there was one TD total.  They also had trouble getting out from bottom in a few matches.