[Herky] Herky Digest, Vol 143, Issue 17

donelias at juno.com donelias at juno.com
Sun Feb 17 18:50:26 PST 2019

Why don't you record them if you know you are goingto be gone?  I have started recording them so I canre-run the "special" plays and I can fast-forward thruthe commercials. I had heard ahead of time that Iowa had beatenNorthwestern and as I was watching, I still couldn'tbelieve it.   -  But they did!!!!! Don Elias