[Herky] Last seconds to the end of half = %$#^%$%&^(*&(*()(

SRINIVAS REDDY Chirra hawkeye_fan at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:59:23 PST 2019

I never know why we always doodle around with the ball in the last few seconds of the half.
I we JB or someone else just hanging onto the ball for 15 seconds and go nowhere in the last 3-5 seconds.
We did not take a time out to have a set play to finish the half with 20 seconds left but took one to stop a 0.3 second play.
Jeez

Still a lot of silly & careless passing and turnovers.

Since the Michigan game we have been keeping the games close for no reason against lower caliber teams.
We should not have to wait till the last 2 minutes for the team to wake up.
Not sure if the players are trying to get rid of their coach by giving him a heart attack  😂