[Herky] Strange message

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Sat Feb 23 11:08:25 PST 2019

I received an email today saying this and more.

Your membership in the mailing list Herky has been disabled due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated 23-Feb-2019.  You will not get any more messages from this list until you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like this before your membership in the list is deleted.

Has anyone received this message?  I get Herky all the time.  I think it must be spam.

Keith Voigts