[Herky] Report: Marquette transfers Sam and Joey Hauser set to visit Iowa

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Tue Apr 23 15:53:26 PDT 2019

Here is some more insight. Both would red shirt next year, so might compensate for the loss of seniors and balance the classes so Iowa would not have to rely heavily on freshmen year after next.

https://247sports.com/college/iowa/Article/Iowa-Hawkeyes-Basketball-Joey-Sam-Hauser-Plan-on-Visiting-Iowa--131446707/