[Herky] Megan Gustafson breaks glass ceiling, inspires thousands

Suzanne Bailey minburnsb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 15:15:11 PDT 2019

She is the best to wear the #10. I have been able to speak with many of
the women on this years team. Megan is so humble and nice. What a great
ambassador for the state of Iowa

Tania is my height and we see eye to eye. She will make a great coach
some day. Such a story of never giving up. Her freshman year she had a
shoulder injury, soph and junior years cut short with knee injuries.
Junior year she played a couple of games over the limit to be eligible
for a medical red shirt. Everything happens for a reason. She sat on the
bench and was able to learn from the coaches. She will make a good coach
some day.

Doyce and I have started a fund to see that the women have the best
tutors available to them. If anyone is interested I can steer you in the
right direction.

Sue