[Herky] Megan Gustafson breaks glass ceiling, inspires thousands

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sat Apr 6 17:04:06 PDT 2019

Larry - I know that I don't say it very often but thanks for sending out the links to all these articles.  It makes it so convenient to know what is happening in the world of Iowa Sports.  Although there have been a few times during the wrestling tourneys where I have spent a fair amount of time summarizing the results only to find the you had already sent out a link to an article that did a much better job than I did.  Thanks again for your contribution to Herky.