[Herky] Fw: Herky bounces

June Hauck jehauck at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 2 16:27:30 PDT 2019

Hopefully this will fix it!  June

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

On Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 6:26 PM, Jay Beattie - local <jbeattie at z9.net> wrote:

I turned bounce processing off so if it dose bounce it won't take you off the list. Let me know  if you still get bounce notifications.

Thank you

-Jay

 On 4/2/19 6:09 PM, June Hauck wrote:

  Hi Jay, Are you still the owner of the Herky email list?  We still have a lot of users, and recently many of us have been getting messages:  “Your membership in the mailing list Herky has been disabled due to
 excessive bounces”.  There is a link to re-enable membership, and this works fine, but is there a way to prevent this from happening?   Thanks and Go Hawks!!   June Hauck