[Herky] ISU

Corey King kingherky at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 06:47:43 PDT 2018

Having Reiff and Latermore back on the DLine will allow the DLine to be more fresh.  We will need them to stop the ISU RB.  I anticipate a similar strategy that we used against BC in the second half where the DLine doesn’t penetrate the backfield but hold the LOS and forcing ISU to run outside

Sent from my iPhone