[Herky] What did we learn about this FB team?

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Mon Sep 3 06:54:59 PDT 2018

The wide outs are a concern but they did not target them at all and nothing down the field so hard to know after this game.  The spread at game time was something like 8  points. Everyone I listened to said this was going to be a close game and not just for a half; that they should be glad to get out with a win.  Yet they are ahead 33-0 when the subs go in. So for missing 3 starters I would say it was a pretty positive start to the season.   They have a lot to clean up on both sides of the ball and I expect much better execution next week.