[Herky] Confused

donelias at juno.com donelias at juno.com
Sat Sep 1 18:22:13 PDT 2018

On Friday night when I had plenty of time to look,
I looked all over to find the Iowa game on TV (Dish)
but I couldn't find it anywhere.  It listed the Iowa
State game for next week but that is as close as
I could get.  When I checked a couple of hours
before the game was to start, the on-line guide
said it was on both Ch 405-1 and 405-2 (both BTN)
So it all worked out okay for me.

And was anyone else confused about the Furman
vs Clemson game where the quarterback for Furman
was a student at Clemson?

Don Elias