[Herky] FOUR FACTOR FRIDAY 2018: NORTHERN ILLINOIS

Dennis VanLangen dvanlangen at verizon.net
Sat Sep 1 11:47:55 PDT 2018

I think Northwestern and Purdue are good teams.

Wisconsin looked really good on D last night with a bunch of young guys flying all over the field. Their offense sputtered at times, but it’s solid with an experienced QB.

Illinois looks really bad today.

Maryland, led by an interim coach, is beating #23 Texas midway through the third quarter.

Ohio St. has a terrific offense against a horrid Oregon St defense. But it looks like the Buckeye’s defense in the secondary looks porous.

Michigan St is over-rated(again).

I hope Michigan pummels Notre Dame.

Go Hawks!
Dennis v.