[Herky] OWA FOOTBALL VS. NORTHERN ILLINOIS: HOW TO WATCH, LIVE STREAM, RADIO, TV CHANNEL, ODDS, WEATHER

Dennis VanLangen dvanlangen at verizon.net
Sat Sep 1 11:24:58 PDT 2018

According to my TV guide here in Northern Virginia, the Iowa game will not be televised. Understandably, the Penn St. game will be shown on the HD BTN channel, but the two overflow SD channels don’t show the Iowa game. I think that’s incorrect; I think Iowa will be televised on the overflow channel. I also have scheduled a DVR recording of the Iowa game (HD version) for the replay (2 a.m. to 5 a.m. tomorrow). I certainly don’t want to watch it on BTN2GO.
Dennis v.

Sent from my iPhone