[Herky] Slow mo of Smith's TD catch?

Stephen Somermeyer steve at somermeyer.com
Tue Oct 23 14:12:10 PDT 2018

Does anyone have a link to the slow mo replay of Smith's TD just before halftime Saturday?  I know I watched it after the game online but can't find the link anymore.  All I can find is the initial 8 second real-time play.
Reflecting on Saturday's games, I'm a bit surprised that Penn State doesn't seem as strong as I expected, Purdue may well be a tougher game than Penn State, and the Hawkeyes may well be in contention for a New Year's Day bowl game as well as perhaps the Big Ten title game in Indianapolis.  A lot of things have to happen before that happens but it's as least possible.
As many football pundits say, defense always travels and the Iowa defense really seems stout. The running game and offensive line has arrived and I don't think any opponent wants to play them at the level they're at now.
I do have to comment on the Purdue-Ohio State game Saturday night.  It was emotional but I really enjoyed watching the frustrated antics of the Buckeyes coach on the sidelines as the Boilers were stomping OSU.  Purdue's President, Mitch Daniels, tweeted out that they were renaming their stadium to the "Nutcracker!"
Go Hawks!!
Steve