[Herky] Iowa - Maryland

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sat Oct 20 12:28:14 PDT 2018

Good game by the Hawks. Was anyone a little irritated by the camera work today.  I understand that you are going to show the sidelines or other things in between plays but it seemed like they stayed on those views way too long and tried to time it so that it just got back to the play just before it was snapped often too late and then sometimes with a bad angle as it is snapped.