[Herky] Iowa - Maryland

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Sat Oct 20 11:00:39 PDT 2018

I agree with the domination.  Wish we could have scored more to take the
Terps out of it

However, the defense is so good that I feel confident we can hold.

Another field goal is good, but we all want TD's to remove any doubt as to
outcome.  There is still a lot of ball to play.

This team is really good.  That pass to Smith for the TD was a great pass
with a great reception

Keith Voigts

 <https://www.facebook.com/kvoigtscommerial/>