[Herky] Iowa at Indiana

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sat Oct 13 13:59:35 PDT 2018

Really good game by Iowa. I really thought this would be a close game, especially with the injuries.  But with the injuries they have really developed some depth.   The only negative that stood out to me on the negative side was Gervease was really bad in open field tackling in the flat.  I think I counted three times where he did not even touch the guy.  Throughout the game he seems to be in good position and hits hard but just not athletic enough for one on one stuff.