[Herky] Game Notes: Iowa at Minnesota

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sat Oct 6 16:37:43 PDT 2018

I thought Stanley was better in the second half.  Running game did not improve.  Another guy or two with the injuries. I would say that the only one that looked serious was Hockaday.

That call on Jones for targeting was ridiculous.  I expect we will see a lot of nickel next week as the are going to be short at LB.  Two guys out with injury and Jones has to miss the 1st half of the game due to the targeting.