[Herky] Horrible

Bill Yost oldxbbc1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 16:20:11 PST 2018

No emotion at all. I have been a Stanley fan, but today was more of “no
touch” and poor decisions.  I go back to Burns, Nagel etc. and today I am
as bummed as I have been in many years as an Iowa fan. Our running game has
disappeared and short passes go for minus or very little yardage. Have tix
for Nebraska and right now the three hour drive isn’t worth it.