[Herky] Gray uniforms

Stephen Somermeyer steve at somermeyer.com
Sat Nov 17 07:50:36 PST 2018

So far so good!  I had doubts that the coaching staff could get the vets to buy into better defense but the results so far are impressive.  Turnovers are worrisome.  This team is really fun to watch and it seems that the players are having fun as well - body language is much better than last year.
Tough Big Ten:  Living in Indiana and Purdue country, I've been very impressed with both squads, particularly the Hoosiers.  Romeo is the real deal and the team looks like a top 10 team so far.   Very few weak sisters in the conference this year.
Haven't made mind up on the gray unis - on one hand I like the change of pace but the traditional colors are pretty reassuring.
Go Hawkeyes!!