[Herky] Iowa Wrestling is here - starts tonight at 4:40p CST

Curtis Frazier cfrazier at ceoexpress.com
Sat Nov 10 08:55:16 PST 2018

Yes, it was a good showing. I watched it on Flo. Lugo is 5'5" (a stretch)
and the guy he wrestled is almost 5'11", so I can see why he had some issues
there.

I like our depth, for sure. I am hoping it is not needed.

One other thing - the Lee/DeSanto 1-2 punch reminds me of the Thomas
Gilman/Cory Clark out of the gate (hoping for similar results) - very fast
and powerful out of the gate.