[Herky] Iowa struggling against UMKC

dvanlangen at verizon.net dvanlangen at verizon.net
Fri Nov 9 07:50:43 PST 2018

actually, it was not an exhibition game.  But I agree that last night’s opponent did not provide the kind of competition that the Hawks will see in 90 percent of all their games this year.  They are learning, improving every day.
It will be interesting to see how they improve over the next several weeks before the conference games begin.  But I do like this team.
Dennis v.