[Herky] Test

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sun Nov 4 07:32:18 PST 2018

I think Iowa can beat NW but it will depend on how they respond.  Iowa has had it sights on the West division title and that is now gone. How do they respond? It will be a tough game and they need to be all in to win.  I also think the Iowa is going to have a tough time against Neb. They will score points like Purdue did.