[Herky] Baseball

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Fri May 25 13:29:57 PDT 2018

With back to back losses in the BTT, Iowa is most likely done for the season.  The bats went limp for those two games—or was it that better competition showed them up?

I think Coach Heller is a good one and a keeper.  Some early losses when the snow was still on the field in Iowa City certainly hurt chances for a 40-win season.  They came up 7 wins short.  Also, some of those mid-week losses hurt them terribly.

I think the future is bright for Iowa baseball.  If they can find the formula to start fast, hit consistently and play with the confidence of a dominant winner, there are happy days ahead.

Keith Voigts