[Herky] Iowa Hoops: Meet the Freshmen

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sat Jun 30 17:39:22 PDT 2018

The thing that I took from both of these which I would guess is intentional is that the coaches wanted to show that they are working really hard on defense this summer.  How many spotlights like this have you seen where the majority of the highlights are the new guy doing defensive drills?

I am not sure why but I really think this team could be really good.  We know they can score.  I think the defense will improve more than most expect. Cook needs to show he can defend if he wants to get drafted. Bohannen will be much better just due to having healthy feet.  Fran needs to give minutes based on effort on the defensive end.