[Herky] Iowa Hoops: Meet the Freshmen

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Mon Jul 2 17:12:12 PDT 2018

I think it could be that Coach Fran is basically and offensive coach and
just didn't emphasize the other end enough.  He learned his lesson that
unless you focus you lose focus.  In prior years they got by, last year it
caught up with them.

Just my very humble opinion.

Keith Voigts

 <https://www.facebook.com/kvoigtscommerial/>