[Herky] Iowa Hoops: Meet the Freshmen

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Sun Jul 1 08:43:52 PDT 2018

Bohannon also talked about the emphasis on defense in the article on him I posted a few weeks ago. It is obvious what the problem was last year. If the coaches did not focus on it, it would be malpractice. I just hope the problem last year was lack of effort and execution,which can be fixed, and not lack of defensive ability, which can't be fixed.

With the demise of "Land of 10", I'm going to have to go further afield to find Iowa sports stories.